Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Funny Conversations

I've had the pleasure of participating in or overhearing some funny conversations this week. Here are a few:

This conversation is between my dad and I via text message:

Dawn: "We should go boating on Sunday."
Dad: "Tuesday or Thursday would be better."
Dawn: "But we have jobs."
Dad: "Sucks to be you."

This conversation was between my nephew, Anthony and his dad, Josh:

Josh: "I love you."
Anthony: "I love..... Grandma."

Lastly, this conversation took place between Tommy and myself:

Dawn: "While I was waiting for you outside of the gas station I overheard this dad yelling at his four year old kid. The dad said 'Stop your fucking whining. We were only supposed to stop for 10 minutes but because of your stupid fucking ass we have been here for 40 minutes.' Can you believe that?"
Tommy: "Wow! No. They stopped for 40 minutes!?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment