Friday, August 10, 2012

Funny Conservations...

Me after watching Lishinda Demus get the silver medal at the Olympics and committing to 2016: "Wow! Can you believe that?"
Tommy: "What?"
Me: "She just committed to the next Olympics without even asking her husband first!"

Me to client: "Use this line to fill in next of kin."
Client: "I don't know any Mexicans."

Anthony: "Ohhhhhhh! I love this toy! Can I take it home to show my mom and dad?"
Me: "No. That's Emi's toy. You can play with it when you're here."
Anthony then puts toy behind back and walks backwards down the driveway yelling "Let's go, Grandpa!"

Home purchaser 15 minutes into a real estate closing: "Who is the lender and who is the borrower?"
Me: (Complete silence).

Me: "I have just next liked the concept twitter."
Laura: "Me neither. I don't even like the word."


No comments:

Post a Comment