Friday, August 3, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday Friday.

Oops. Life got a little too busy to blog yesterday. And if you are too busy to blog on Thursday than you are too busy.

I'm still super thankful for the Olympics. Watching Gabby Douglas was so much fun! Tommy even googled Chow's gymnastics to find out how soon we could enroll Emi! I told him it was too expensive. He said it'd be worth it!

I'm thankful for these little cutie pies!


In case you are wondering, yes, they are holding hands! Sam saw the camera come out and grabbed Emi's hand. I couldn't be a prouder mama or auntie!

I'm thankful for those coworkers who add a little spice to my day!

I'm super thankful for my mama who came over to my house and mopped my kitchen floor.

I'm thankful that when Emi is so concentrated on playing with her toys, she still takes a break to give me the best smile. ever.


I'm thankful for my little trip to TJ Maxx today. I hadn't been there in months. I forgot how awesome that place was. I picked up a few fall outfits for Emi and a toy for Emi all for about $25.

I was thankful that this car I saw didn't belong to anybody I know. In case it is hard to see from the photo... those are eyelashes on that car. D.U.M.B.


I'm thankful for a little disguise trick that my friend, Laura, taught me. She wear sunglasses and hoop earrings around town so people wont notice her. When she first told me about it I thought "Silly, Laura. That will never work." So I added a little twist to her disguise that will for sure do the trick. Here I am dressed in my disguise.... sunglasses, big hoop earrings and a scarf!

Lastly, I'm thankful for the fun weekend I had in clear lake with my friends. I'm thankful for my generous parents who shared their condo and boat with us. My mom also stayed and watched all the babies! We had such a great time relaxing, boating, skiing, and enjoying each other's company.

Happy Thursday Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment