Monday, December 10, 2012

10 Months!




(Emi is smiling so big because Tommy is behind the camera singing La Bamba- and he knows all the words!)
Tommy said to me the other day "I asked your dad once if he ever felt a little unsatisfied that he only had girls. He told me 'no'. I had always thought he was lying to me, but now, after having Emi, I believe he was telling me the truth."

I know when you dream of having kids, you dream that they will be absolutely perfect, but somehow it is still overwhelming and unbelievable when you have them and they totally are!  The way Emi smiles, laughs, talks, eats, sleeps is just absolutely perfect. Love her- to pieces!

While my little one is an incredibly quick crawler she is not a walker. She stands up all the time, and occasionally with no hands, but she still has some work to do on her balance.

She still has the same sleeping habits- going from about 8-7 straight, but lately has wanted to be rocked to sleep. And since she NEVER wanted to be rocked to sleep as an infant, I'm loving every second of it.

Emi still says Mama and Dada, but I'm still not entirely sure that she knows what that is. However, she does know "no" and I'd say she uses it correctly most often. I'm glad it is still cute and not yet annoying!

Emi still has 4 teeth totally in, one broken thru, and another one that should be here soon. Her hair is growing so much! I can't wait to put it in a pony!

Emi still loves crawling on the floor with Daddy chasing her like he is the lion and she is the prey. She is so giggley and funny. She definitely knows more tones to use with her voice and when that is appropriate, and is developing more and more of that each day.

Emi still loves her car seat and loves looking out the windows. She loves her Minnie Mouse shopping cart and cash register, but she loves her Minnie Mouse Credit Card the most! She also loves this new riding toy that we bought her for Christmas. We havent given it to her yet, but its under the tree, unwrapped, and in packaging. She loves it that way- imagine how much she'll love it when it comes out of the box! Probably not as much!

Today a new baby started and daycare which means that Emi is no longer the youngest. I couldn't believe my eyes watching my little girl crawl around the room ready to pounce on the new infant. It made me realize just how much I want another one big she is!


No comments:

Post a Comment