Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for the little high-five my Emi gave me this morning. She also said "Hi, Dawn!" yesterday when I got home from work. I swear I'm not exaggerating as much as you think!

I'm thankful that my new checks arrived in the mail. I'm also thankful for my mom.  My mom so generously bought me a new wallet for Christmas that my life is nearly put back together since the purse burglary.

I'm thankful for half-price boneless wing night tonight!

I'm thankful for my blogging friends. I have not been able to sleep well lately so I reminisce with my friends by reading old blog posts. So much fun!

I'm thankful for the show "Watch What Happens Live." It is on the Bravo network and is hosted by Andy Cohen. I used to hate it, but I've learned to appreciate Andy and all his awkwardness. Even Tommy said the other night "This show is actually kind of good!"

I'm thankful for my smartypants hubby. For a few days I had been rocking Emi to sleep. Two nights ago he was putting Emi down and I could tell it wasn't going well. I thought "Oh, my little Emi needs mommy to rock her to sleep." And as I started up to her room suddenly the crying stopped. I said "What'd you do?!?" Tommy said "Oh, I just turned her sound machine from the "wave noise" to the "rain noise" and she fell right asleep!" What?!? Emi has been listening to the wave noise since birth! She just wanted a different noise?!



No comments:

Post a Comment