Thursday, December 27, 2012

Yearbook Surprise!

I had the pleasure of viewing Tommy's Spring Forest Middle School circa 1996.

Some of my favorite comments that friends wrote in his year book were:

-- "Tom, You are very ghetto but you 'r' still my boy peace!" (signature not legible).

-- "Hey Sweetie, What's up (except enter arrow pointing up here). Nuttin much over here. I am just chillin. I am sorry you did not have good luck w/ the girls this year. Love ya, Scotti Thompson"

-- "Tom, stay nice and dont treat girls like shit anymore! Ill miss you when I move! Sara. Ps. Im Pimpen."

-- "Baby, I know at time u may think I'm mad at u so dont worrie I will always love you. Love Cherry."

-- "Tom, Sweetie sorry for what my dad did. Just want to say please dont forget me. k. I love Nathanial always + forever. Charity."

No news on whether Cherry and Charity eventually became strippers.

Seeing Tommy's yearbook also reminded me of two things when I was in junior high.

1. My friend, Andrea, had this girl, we'll call Lisa Haltom, write in her yearbook "Have a good summer you annoying b***h." What was so bizarre about this was that none of us really knew Lisa. Andrea was too classy to write anything negative back. This is probably why Andrea is saving lives everyday in the E.R. and Lisa is probably standing in the welfare line with her fatherless children. Probably.

2. I am fairly certain that I wrote in my 8th grade boyfriends yearbook that I would always love him. I feel bad for lying. :-)

Stay Cool!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. You forgot the f***ing before the word annoying
    2. I don't think I saved a single life in the ER, but I do bring babies into the world, which I think is almost the same (A lot of them probably end up in the welfare line, but that's more the pediatrician's problem-I just deliver 'em).
    3. I laughed out loud at this post multiple times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I love how google comments cannot handle the apostrophe in my last name. Luckily I do, on occasion, replace it with &#39...

    ReplyDelete