Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for my sushi pajamas. In my effort to acclimate to my husband's culture I picked these up at Dillard's last year. It doesn't matter how bad of day I had, when I can come home and put these jamies on, I instantly feel better. I also love that after a year of having these, Tommy still smiles every time he sees me in them.


I'm thankful for the morning I choose to stop and get this:

I stop and get one of these once a week. I usually get the White Chocolate Mocha made with skim milk and no whip. A tall is a perfect size. It is also nice that since I've been pregnant I've cut back on these which could explain why my weight has not increased and my bank account has not decreased.

I am thankful that I passed my second glucose test. I was also going to be thankful that my belly wasn't looking huge, but I asked my secretary to take a picture of it for me and was quite surprised by my belly size. Here she is...



I laugh so much when I see this picture because I have been telling so many people how I don't even look that pregnant. LOL. No wonder they don't agree!!!

I'm thankful that when I checked the NFM website today there was another sale posted, and I got some more money off my furniture purchase!

I'm thankful tomorrow is Friday. Tommy doesn't have to work this weekend. I'm looking forward to spending some quality time together. (ie- carpet shopping, mattress shopping, costco, grocery store, tj maxx.... the usual).

I"m thankful that you can sample songs on Itunes so I didn't waste a cent on Justin Bieber's new Christmas album. I'm thankful I get to play Christmas music soon! I'm a sucker for Jessica Simpson's Oh Holy Night. Best Song Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment