Wednesday, October 5, 2011

10 Things...

Here are Five Things I love this week and Five Things I hate this week (The bad news is I could not find 10 things I loved for this week. The good news is I could not find 10 things I hated this week- ok, I could, I just didnt have enough time! LOL!).

Five Things I love this week:

1. My pregnancy cravings for Kit Kats.
2. My weekend plans to go to my parent's lake house and do some shopping in Minneapolis.
3. The awesome weather!!
4. Dancing with the Stars!
5. My awesome co-workers!


Five Things I hate this week:

1. My pregnancy cravings for Kit Kats.
2. My pool is being closed for the winter tomorrow. :-(
3. My super busy schedule (no time to blog, chat with friends or cuddle with hubby!)
4. The disappointing new seasons of what used to be my favorite shows (think Real Housewives, Grey's, Amazing Race...)
5. My Not-So-Awesome co-workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment