Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for....

- Its already Thursday!!! I have plans on going to see my grandma on Saturday with my mom. I'm excited to spend time with both her and my mom.

- My baby Nephew!! Well, he's not born yet; but he'll be here in March. My sister just found out today its a boy. I'm happy he is healthy!

- End of Quarter Bonus Pay! The funny thing about Tommy and my jobs are that we have the exact same payday. We also both get paid quarterly bonuses that get paid on the same day as well. So 4 days a year we feel rich less poor! Tomorrow is one of those days!

- Fantastic Fall Weather! I love that right now as I post this message I'm sitting in my beautifully finished basement with my fantastic husband while watching baseball shopping online and cuddled under a blanket. It almost makes me forget what a long October I have had.

- Kohls. We can always find something at Kohls we think we need. Today was no different. We ordered a something for Tommy and something for BGT (Baby Girl Takekawa). Now include a nice 30% off and free shipping, and we hardly had to tap into our bonus to pay that bill.

I hope you remember to be thankful for many things this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment