Sunday, October 2, 2011

Random....

I love when I find something new that I really like. As a consumer, I often have high expectations. (Or maybe I have high expectations anyway). Regardless, it takes a lot to impress me. I have been feeling some anxiety about the little amount of time I feel like I have to get everything done. I worry about how I will get things done once the baby is here. I sometimes consider hiring somebody to help with things around the house, but I have a hard time justifying paying somebody to do something I am perfectly capable of.

Yesterday Tommy and I stopped at TJ Maxx. As I was waiting in line to return something I noticed a product called "E Cloth for Windows" being sold. I was immediately interested because washing my windows is something I have only done once because its something that easily gets pushed to the bottom of the list. Also, recently I had heard my cousins talking about a Norwex window cleaning cloth. I wondered if this e-cloth was the less trendy version of the Norwex cloth. For $7.99 it was a risk I was willing to take. (This is not only a risk of losing $8 but also the risk of my husband being right about me wasting money because he was not initially impressed with my purchase).

Today I used my e-cloth. I have no idea if it is like the Norwex cloth, but my windows look fabulous. It also took me less than three minutes to wash my sliding back door windows. Also, it was really easy clean up with no paper towels. I also did not have to inhale the nasty spray for cleaning. I HIGHLY recommend this product. In fact,Tommy was so impressed with the product he wants to go back to TJ and buy the other two cloths they were selling- the bathroom e cloth and the appliance e cloth.

Now I just need to find easier solutions for mopping, vacuuming and mowing the lawn. And then I'll be set for baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment