Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Wow! Its been weeks since I have blogged about a Thankful Thursday. Here is what I am Thankful for this Thursday:

Pottery Barn Kids Friends and Family Sale. The sale runs this weekend. I am, of course, picking up some bedding for Baby Girl Takekawa. I couldn't justify buying it but now knowing I'll get it 20% off- sold!

Jimmy Johns. I have been craving Jimmy Johns so much since my pregnancy. I am enjoying a No. 5 right now as I blog.

Awesome Weather. I am loving every minute of this awesome weather. Especially waking up to the cool fall breeze in the morning while snuggled under the blankets.

Tommy. Work has been really busy right now, and Tommy has been really awesome about getting stuff done around the house that I usually do. Last night I came home to the dishes having been washed and four loads of laundry folded! I was thankful I didn't have to step over the clothes while making my way into the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment