Monday, October 10, 2011

Baby Girl Takekawa

I am going through a phase right now where nothing gives me more joy than to talk about anything to do with my daughter. This varies from talking about how I want to decorate her room, to how much I can feel her move, to how I hope she doesn't want to be a dancer... You name it, I will talk your ear off about it.

Knowing this, it may come as a surprise to you how little Tommy and I have bought for her. Some it has to do with not knowing exactly what we need; it seems like we have so much time yet (really only 16 more weeks!); and the cost of some items is alarming!

Besides the Jeggings that I posted about a few weeks ago, here are the other things we have picked up for her:

I knew Tommy would LOVE these:


Maybe the front of this outfit isn't that cute, but I die for the strawberry on the butt!



Check out this blanket I picked up for her. I am seriously contemplating decorating in an owl theme. I am sure I will look back at that decision in a year or two ask ask WTF? But for now, I think I even have Tommy convinced that this is the way to go.


Speaking of owls, wouldn't this look fabulous on her wall?

No comments:

Post a Comment