Saturday, May 5, 2012

10 Things...

Here are Ten Things I'd like to do in the month of May:

1. Buy and Read Andy Cohen's new book. (Right now my dad is either rolling his eyes or he doesn't know who Andy Cohen is and once he googles it then he will roll his eyes). I'm a sucker for pop culture and reality tv.

2. Settle all (4) my trials that I currently have set for this summer.

3. Get my landscaping done outside and open up my pool! Woohoooo... who's coming over for a pool party?!?!

4. Invest into my daughter's future.

5. Buy a new house. I kid, I kid. Kind of....

6. Host Emi's first play date with my girlfriends' babies (Kase and Alexander ???).

7. Make ham balls with my kitchen jewelry mixer. Weird, right?

8. Plan a vacation.

9. Rock my Emi in my new recliner I bought that Tommy bought me for Mother's Day!

10. Clean the inside of my car.

I'll check back in with you in June and let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. i dont know who this Alexander character is, but i hope that my baby gets invited to the playdate!

    ReplyDelete