Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Emi Grows Up...

About once a day I turn to the closet person to me and say "Isn't Emi just so beautiful?" Some days I am just at a lost of words for how wonderful she is. 

On Saturday, Tommy and I did the unthinkable. We woke our perfectly sleeping baby. See, she had been sleeping during most of the day. When she was awake, Tommy and I were out with her and didn't feel like we spent good quality time with her. Emi woke up with a smile and her face said "Hey! Thanks, Mom and Dad, for waking me up to hang out with you! This is fun!" Seriously, this girl always has a smile on her face. It is so amazing.

Here are some pics!





If my Grandma Vos saw these pictures she would say "Oh Wow! She definitely got the Van Wyk legs!" :-)

On another note, even though labor was over 13 weeks ago, its funny how different noises can take you right back to that misery. My computer had a low battery and the indicator made a noise similar to what the blood pressure machine did when my blood pressure was so low. And then my sister chimes in... "You lose!"

No comments:

Post a Comment