Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for the long upcoming weekend which is bound to be exciting. I'm going to try to take off work early tomorrow to pick up Emi and head to Clear Lake. I'd love to stay up there the whole weekend, but on Sunday I have my first Indian Wedding to attend. Its an all day affair including a Groom's parade and buffet. Its a good thing it's a three day weekend!

I'm also thankful for Sushi Dinners with my husband. We get this from Haiku near Drake. So delic!




Lastly, I'm thankful that I hired my backyard work out and it looks fantastic. I'm almost embarassed to show you the before photos, but you have to see them in order to appreciate the after.

Before:



After:





We still have a few things to do, but needless to say, it has come along way!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the pool, oh and the new landscaping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks bbq ready! :) Lets get a date on the calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad I saw the pool area beforehand in person so I can fully appreciate how AMAZING it looks!!! Seriously awesome!

    ReplyDelete