Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday

(Editor's Note: Today has been one of those days that happens once a month week where it seems nothing goes right, you let the little things get to you, and you just don't enjoy your day. With that in mind, here is in my Thankful Thursday.)

This Thursday, I am thankful for my husband. Why?

My husband has so much confidence in me. For example, when I suggest we hire a cleaning lady he says "No, I think you can do it yourself, honey!"

My husband thinks I am the best mom in the world. For example, when I suggest he read to Emi and rock her to sleep he says "No, honey, you are so good at it! You do it!" In fact, my husband thinks I am so great as a mom he reminds me "Emi seemed to digest your breast milk better than this formula you should have never stopped breast feeding."

My husband never forgets to compliment me. Just this morning he said "Wow, honey! Your acne sure is looking better these days!"

My husband is so sweet. Tonight when I suggested that he give me a neck massage or rub my feet he said "No, Honey. You should go to one of those massage places they do a better job than I do."

Okay, Okay. Now I really am thankful for my husband. After all, Emi is half him:


(I had to post a better photo of her. That photo I posted earlier this week for 3 months made her legs look super huge. This is better!)

And on Monday, when I was sick, Tommy did do a good job taking care of Emi and I. In fact, as we went to bed that night I said to him "Honey, you do a really good job of cleaning up vomit."

Happy Thursday, my dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment