Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Birthday, Tommy!

Happy 31st Birthday to my magnificent husband! (Well, his birthday was on the 11th- I'm just late posting!)

Tommy took the day off to spend with Emi and me. To be honest, I felt like it was more my birthday! Emi slept through the night and I didn't have to get her ready and out the door in the morning. (On a side, Emi has now slept through the night 3 nights in a row!)

Like Father Like Daughter...


We then went to lunch at Jethros. They opened a new location in Waukee! We shared this tenderloin sandwich. Seriously, if you haven't tried Jethros you are missing out!



When I was in Clear Lake earlier in the week I had these delicious Cheddar Corn Bread soup. I googled to find a recipe similar. I couldn't find anything so I made one up myself. Here is what I did- find a typical corn chowder recipe. Instead of flour use jiffy corn bread mix. then top it with shredded cheddar cheese. It was a nice light meal for dinner after our huge lunch at Jethros!

Happy Birthday, my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment