Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that its, well, Thursday!

I'm thankful that two ounces of formula doubles the hours of Emi's sleep during the night. She now has gone about eight hours two nights in a row. Surprisingly, I thought I would feel more rested after these nights, but it turns out my body no longer knows the difference between 4-5 hours of sleep and 7-8 hours of sleep.

I'm thankful that we got our lawn fertilized and its no longer the ugliest yard on the block.

I'm thankful for the guy who let me cut in front of him to get onto the interstate this morning.

I'm thankful for the long lines at starbucks in the morning so I take a pass.

I'm thankful for all the smiles, laughs and coos that Emi gives me everyday.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment