Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pinterest

People who know me well know that I love the idea of being crafty- I'm just not that crafty myself. This is really a shame considering my mom has no desire to be crafty and actually is very crafty.

While I was on maternity leave spending time with Emi, I found a few projects I wanted to do on Pinterest. I was so happy when I found this project because I have a friend that I was looking to do something special for.  I think it turned out pretty well. My goal is to drop it off at her office before I get into my own office by 9am. I hope I am able to get out the door in time! And I know she'll love it!

The supplies include two glass vases (one large and a small one to fit inside), jelly beans, peeps and a bouquet of flowers.
Place the jelly beans in the bottom, peeps on the side, and small vase inside the large. Arrange your flowers and voila! Super happy with the way it turned out!
Nothing says "you're special" like this peep vase!

On another note, being a mom has made me a more grateful emotional appreciative better person. I started to notice this when I was pregnant with Emi. The feeling has continued since I have had her. Every time I think about all my friends and family who show her so much love I just feel so grateful and so blessed. I love the co-worker that texts me because she is thinking about Emi and how she isn't sleeping through the night and gives me an idea; I love the friend that calls me to tell me she has been thinking about Emi and just really thinks she is something special; I love the grandma that loves her only like a grandma could.

No comments:

Post a Comment