Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hoppy Easter

We had a wonderful Easter today! We were up early to get dressed for Easter service at Prairie Ridge Church. We then had a nice brunch at Americana Cafe in downtown Des Moines. Anthony came over later for an Easter egg hunt. And we all got wonderful naps in!




Emi insisted on wearing some traditional Easter attire. She was the prettiest girl in church!





Daddy even wore a pink sweater to match Emi's dress!


Lots of smiles for everybody today! I can't help but to look at these photos and feel so much joy in my heart.


In other news, I picked up a third full time job. My first full time job is nursing/pumping. My second full time job is a practicing attorney. My last full time job is a dish washer. This is just Emi's meals. this is 1.5 days worth of dishes!



Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. So good to see you guys! Such a beautiful family!! Emi is GORGEOUS! Looking forward til the next time!

    ReplyDelete