Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm always thankful its Thursday!

I'm thankful that my girlfriend, Kimber, finally started her blog. Here is the link if you need another blog to read: http://www.thebartofamilyblog.blogspot.com/.

I'm thankful that my girlfriend, Laura is having her baby possibly tomorrow on my birthday. She is probably not thankful because she was hoping to have him today!

I'm thankful that tomorrow is my birthday. I love the unexpected things that come along with my birthday.

I'm thankful that my mom and I got some of my backyard cleaned up. I need to call the pool people because its almost time to open that bad boy up!

I'm thankful that I found my daycare provider. Sherry will be starting on May 21. I am sad to see Emi go there, but happy because I know she will be in good hands. When we went to visit Emi was looking around at the other kids. I'm sure she will love to start playing with them soon. I also know some of the parents of the kids that go there, and they are the type of people that you want your kids to be friends with, so that is great! Also, Sherry lives close to our house!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment