Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pinterest Quotes

Posting again about Pinterest is going to give my readers the false impression that I spend many hours a day on Pinterest. I usually get on Pinterest when I pump or nurse- so well, maybe I do get on hours a day...

Here are some of my favorite quotes that I have seen on Pinterest:

"May the bridges I burn light the way."

"I can't tell if I am dealing well with life these days or if I just don't give a sh*t anymore."

"Talk - Action = Sh*t."

"I'm sorry I hurt your feelings when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew."

"We'll be best friends forever because you already know too much."

"Somedays I really feel like throwing in the towel but that would make more laundry for me."

"My train of thought derailed. There were no survivors."

"I feel lazier than the guy who created the Japanese flag."

"I'd rather complain about high gas prices than take public transportation."

"No one said life was easy but several people have said you are."

Happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment