Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Funny Conversations

Erin (my sister) to Anthony (her son) after installing her car seat for her baby due later this month: "Guess who that car seat is for?"
Anthony: "Emi!"
Erin: "No. What other baby do we have coming?"
Anthony well aware of his upcoming brother's arrival: "No. Just Emi!"

Me: "The doctor told me today that I need to strip Emi down when I feed her so that she stops falling asleep when I breastfeed her."
Mom: "No. Don't do that. I don't agree with that."
Me: "Well, too bad you couldn't give me a pap smear and I could have saved myself $130 bucks today."

Me to Anthony while riding in the car. I'm in the front seat and Anthony is in the backseat with Emi: "Anthony, is Emi okay?"
Anthony: "She's okay, Auntie Dawn! She is going to be just fine. Don't worry!"

My mom to me while riding in the car: "That lady in that car was looking at my like I'm crazy."
Me: "Well, we are."

No comments:

Post a Comment