Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday...

I'm thankful for my helpful co-workers who have made being away from the office pretty easy for Emi and myself.

I'm thankful for my parents who live close by and help me out with Emi when I need it.

I'm thankful for beyond wonderful friends who make life easier just by being who they are.

I'm thankful that the new season of DWTS looks to be the worst season ever. Looks like I'll have some free time on my hands.

I'm thankful that when I made dinner last night and got the cilantro confused for parsley my husband declared that the meal tasted so good with the cilantro and would not have been as good had I used parsley.

Most of all... I'm thankful for all the time I get to spend with Emi, and I'm thankful that she finds almost any place a comfortable place to sleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment