Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What We've Been Up To!

There has been so much to blog about, but I have been really lazy busy.

Naps... We've been taking a few naps. Emi has still been pretty good at sleeping during the day. Of course as I say that she is refusing to fall asleep right now...



Working... Speaking of naps, Emi has found her favorite sleeping position while I'm at my office. Hopefully you can make out this picture. Emi likes to sleep across my legs while I'm sitting in my chair. I just put my arms above her to reach the keyboard. The sound of money going into the bank the keys make her fall right asleep.



Socializing... We've been having lots of guests visit. We love visitors. Theresa and her son, James, came to visit. James loved holding Emi. Its so cute to see little kids love one another.



Parties... My Auntie B turned 60 40 last week. We went to help her celebrate. I know I say it a lot but it's only because I'm a brown noser its true- I am so fortunate to have such a wonderful family. I'm not just talking about Tommy and Emi- while they are wonderful- I'm also talking about my parents, sister's family, aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, first cousins once removed.... you get the point. Here is Emi with her first cousins once removed (google it) Anna B and Nadia. I think her face is saying... "I want to be one of the girls!" I think people are surprised how much Tommy and I will let our baby be passed around to others. I don't mind. I figure, who am I to stop people from loving my child?


Walking... We love our Bob Stroller. We've been taking Emi out for walks in this beautiful weather. Here we are at Saylorville.



Growing... I kept looking at Emi and thinking "She looks like somebody I know, I just don't know who." I think I found my answer...


Pinterest'n... We have made a few recipes off of pinterest. So delic. My cousin, "Rosie," made some delicious bread for my Auntie's birthday. I'm going to try it. If its a success I will post it.



And plain just looking cute...


Emi and I have big plans for tomorrow. We will be returning to Methodist Hospital to welcome baby Samuel into the family! It's sure to be a Thankful Thursday...

1 comment:

  1. You know I read this blog right? Remember my nickname died when great-grandpa passed away. It can not be resurrected even through Easter is around the corner! Oh, That bread was fantastic. Pretty easy to make, I'm sure you can do it. Do we have any baby news from Erin? I am excited to hear how everything went.

    ReplyDelete