Monday, February 6, 2012

Emi Sofia Takekawa

I have lots to blog about, but with only two arms can only get pictures posted for the time being. Enjoy!


When I look at this photo I only see the blood pressure machine. My blood pressure was extremely low and it was taken every minute. It was miserable!

 He gets the easy part!


7 pounds, 13 ounzes!

 My favorite part about this photo is that Tommy is just happy as a clam carrying his daughter around while the doctor still is still fixing me in the background.

That's nice my mom can still smile at Emi like that after watching the birth. It was videotaped. I have PTSD and wont be watching it anytime soon.

Emi is a little chatter box. Tommy loves listening to her so he holds her extra close to his ears.

 Emi is skyping with Grandpa Tomio.



The answer is Yes. The question is: "Does that baby look more Japanese than Tommy?"

Anthony likes to smell her. He also likes to listen to her make noises!

She sported some nice trendy clothes at the hospital.


She is pretty cute!



They let us take her home!

 Yikes! I still look a little swollen!




Her first bath! Wow- I cant believe how much she changes every day!

4 comments:

  1. omg I just saw the bear feet on her snowsuit - unbelievably adorable! I can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is BEAUTIFUL you two! Congratulations and best wishes to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I got chills! She is BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy for you guys!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete