Tuesday, February 21, 2012

This Week In Numbers

Four. The number of times Emi has peed on me while I was changing her.

Six. The number of times Emi has pooped on me while I was changing her.

Eighteen. The number of days old Emi was before I had to say to my mom "I'm her mother."

Zero. The number of days old Emi was before I had to say to my mother in law "I'm her mother."

Three. The average number of loads of laundry I did per week before Emi was born.

Eight. The average number of loads of laundry I do per week now.

Seven. The average number of hours I spend a day feeding Emi.

Twenty-Five. The number of pounds I have lost since giving birth to Emi.

Eighteen. The number of pounds I would like to lose yet.

Two. The number of times Tommy or myself have made plans to do something while forgetting we had a child and could not do what we had planned.

One. The number of times I have dropped Emi (more on this later- but before you call DHS know that it was approximately six inches and it was from my arms onto the bed).

Twelve. The average number of times a day I ask Tommy "Don't you just love Emi so much?!?"

Every Time I look at Emi. The amount of times the thought of "Ohmygod, I'm responsible for her!!" enters my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment