Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Funny Conversations... BGT Delivery

Erin: "People who don't get epidurals are just trying to be heroes."
Silvia (Mother-in-law): "I didn't have an epidural."
Erin: "Well, you're a hero."

Erin: "I just walked by the nursery and there was only two babies in there."
Me prior to epidural: "I wish mine was one of them!"

Nurse as I started to push: "Wow- you're daughter has lots of dark hair."
My mom: "Oh shoot, the video camera wasn't running. During her next contraction can you say that again?"

Nurse: "Do you want a mirror to watch the delivery?"
Me: "NO!!!!"
Nurse while I am pushing: "Do you want to reach down and feel her head?"
Me: "NO!!!!"

Laura after delivering Emi: "How was it?"
Me: "It was miserable but it is over."
Laura: "Yah, don't tell Kimber (our first time 6 month pregnant friend)!"

Mom: "Good thing you didn't schedule your highlights until after the delivery. You are going to have to take Emi with you to get a perm!"

Laura referring to some surprising news and laughing "God! I love it when stuff like that happens to people that are not me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment