Monday, January 23, 2012

BGT Update

I would say that I am sorry for making all my posts about BGT Emme Kay Takekawa, but I am not.

First, for all you inquiring minds wondering where this post is going to go, let me go ahead and tell you that I am still pregnant.

Here is a picture of me from today at 38.5 weeks:


You know my obsession with Pinterest. Well, my friend, Caprice, made this little tutu for BGT Emme. I cannot wait to put her in it!


On another note, I had the conversation with Tommy tonight. The conversation where I told him that I just cannot imagine BGT being named anything but Emme. He took it well. I would still say that it is not decided for sure what we will name her, but I am glad that he knows now how strongly I feel that this is her name. I suppose once she is born if she looks like a Giuliana or a Sofia then we will name her that, but it is hard for me to imagine she could be anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment