Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

To My Dear Friend Thursday:

Welcome to 2012! I thought you came a day early this week. I double checked with my calendar, and it looks like you came right on time!

Thursday, I wanted to send you this little thank you note to let you know how grateful I am for you. I love how you arrive each week and give us all hope for the remainder of the week. I love how you never try to carry the glory that Friday tries to carry, yet you provide an equal amount of satisfaction as Friday each week.

Today, Thursday, you were just as wonderful as the other 51ish Thursdays in the year. When I went into work early to meet with my first client whom I quoted as $1,500 retainer and offered me $100 in return, Thursday, I didn't get mad. I thought it was funny. See Thursday, if it were Monday, I would have been irritated; and if it were Friday, I would have been so tired that I would have just agreed to accept $100 because I'd feel bad for said client which I would have then regretted the following Monday. You provide me with so much sense, Thursday.

Today, Thursday, when I faced obstacles, you reminded me why you are so great. Again, Thursday, if it were Friday, I would have avoided the obstacles until the following week. And if it were Monday through Wednesday, I would have said I still had time later in the week to tackle the tasks. But with the hope you provided, I mastered the tasks which will now lead to a more relaxing Friday.

I can't wait to see you next week, Thursday. I hope you provided my friends and family as much happiness and success this Thursday as you did for me! Thanks, again, for being so wonderful!

With Love, Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment