Monday, January 16, 2012

Ten Things...

Here are 10 Things that made me happy today!

1. My hubby had the day off. I wish I did too, but he works so hard I am happy that he had the day off. I resisted bombarding him with a "Honey Do" list which was an accomplishment on my part!

2. I had a huge craving for puppy chow and had all the ingredients on hand! Seriously, that never happens!

3. I had 7 new blog posts to read!

4. The office was uncharacteristically quiet, and I was able to accomplish a lot!

5. KU Victory! Rock Chalk!

6. One of my friends updated her blog as it relates to a silhouette machine. I do not quite grasp how it works but her project results are amazing! Check it out here

7. BRAVO Network has some of my favorite shows starting up again in February. Think Housewives series and Bethenny Ever After!

8. I had a special lunch date with my nephew. Oh, and my mom too! He cracks me up! I asked him if he wanted a job at the firm. He said yes. My mom asked him if I would make a good mommy. He said I dont know!

9. Tommy got our new computer hooked up (yah, the one we bought in November).

10. I was reminded again what wonderful friends and family I have! Nothing special in particular. Just love getting phone calls or texts from friends and family. I love seeing how much love they have for Tommy, me and BGT. I'm so lucky blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment