Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Very Pinterest Christmas!

I'm slightly obsessed with Pinterest right now. I could not help but use some ideas I got from the website for Christmas.

I made Tommy (and myself) a maternity photo album from the pictures my friend took the other day. By the way, as awkward as it felt taking them, and for as many "Are you serious?" looks that I received from people prior to taking the pictures, I am so glad that I did. I love the pictures, and it appears many of you do too! Many of the photo ideas I got off of Pinterest.

Tony and I made this handprint calendar for my mom and sister. I think it turned out super cute, and I hope that they enjoy it! I think my nephew will be really excited once I have my own child and do not force these pinterest ideas on to him.

(Note: I realize this is upside down, but I was lucky to figure out how to get it from my text message to my computer- sorry for the inconvenience).


My sister got BGT these owl stickers. I have seen these on pinterest before (but I think she found them by browsing etsy.com, another fantastic website). Its a sticker that you put on a onsie each month and take a photo of your growing child!


BGT also got Sophie the Giraffe.



Lastly, I made my nephew this snack for Christmas. Its blueberry jello with swedish fish in it. If it is not obvious, it is supposed to be an aquarium. I think he really enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment